Liquid Germall Plus is a water soluble version of Germall Plus powder dissolved in a base of 60% propylene glycol. It is easy to incorporate into all room temperature emulsions and surfactant systems (shampoos, gels, etc.) and works wonderfully with virtually all oil-in-water or water-in-oil emulsions. It can be used in surfactant-based shampoos, body washes and shower gels, as well as conditioners. It is not for use in products intended to be aerosolized.
This preservative is highly effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, yeasts, fungus and molds even at very low concentrations, making it extremely cost effective. Liquid Germall Plus contains no parabens.
USA and Japan
- Not for use in aerosols
- Approved for use in creams and lotions
- Approved for use in rinse off products
European Union (EU):
- Not for oral hygiene and lip care products
- Not to be used in products for children under 3 years old, except in bath products/shower gels and shampoos
- Not to be used in body lotion and body cream
Recommended Use Level: 0.1%-0.5% of total formulation weight.
Directions: Add to formulation at temps of 122°F or lower.
INCI: Propylene Glycol and Diazolidinyl Urea and Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Click here for SDS